Travelling is like reading books. It will give you ample of time to think and observe about yourself. Also, you will be learning many new things related to culture, food, and history. Travelling is also loved my most of the people because it will give you a chance to meet new people of different culture. It will directly or indirectly open your mind and vision. Travelling will also help you to face your fears like if you are afraid of water either go for river rafting or underwater diving. If you are afraid of heights then for bungee jumping.
Robert Louis Stevenson said once, “…For my part, I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”
Obviously traveling is a pleasure but there can be many absurd things that can lead you to cancel your trip. Also, there can be emergency medical treatment while traveling. This is the primary reason travel insurance is important? Travel insurance also recommended by most of the government. Travel insurance can help you in many ways,
- Getting help overseas
- Travel insurance provides you with protection from medical costs.
- Travel insurance can cover disruptions to your baggage loss or delay trip
- You can be reimbursed for your losses and expenses
- Baggage loss or delay
- Missed connection or departure
- Emergency cash advance
- 24X7 emergency services
Religare Health Insurance recently opened its doors to the leading travel bloggers of the city demonstrating the importance of getting travel insurance. Religare Health Insurance conducted a compelling discussion on the nuances of travel planning and how an insurance partner can help the ‘wandering souls’ protect them from various unknown challenges.
Religare Health Insurance is a specialized Health Insurer that offers health insurance products to employees of corporates, individual customers, and financial inclusion. Launched in July’12, Religare Health Insurance has made significant progress in a short span of time and is already operating out of 61 offices across the country. The dynamic team of Religare Health Insurance is led by Mr. Ashutosh Shrotriya, Head – Products & Business Process and B.Shiva Shankar, Business Head–Travel Insurance.
Religare Travel Insurance have some of the nice features compared to other insurance companies. You can buy cashless health insurance from one of the most trusted health insurance companies in India. Let me list out few amazing features,
- Provides coverage for Inpatient and Outpatient treatment, whilst abroad.
- Pre-Existing Diseases are also covered under this policy if it is a life-threatening medical condition that needs immediate attention.
- Daily allowance is provided throughout the duration of your stay at the hospital, in order to provide for various expenses such as transportation, meals, communication, etc.
- Covers expenses incurred from arranging transportation of an immediate family member for a compassionate visit, to the insured, ’s present location.
- Cover for treatment I the home country is also provided. This is one of the best features of Religare travel Insurance.
After hosting the successful bloggers meet, B. Shiva, Business Head – Travel Insurance, said “The aim of this meet-up was to have an informal conversation with passionate bloggers of India and understand their fresh perspective on travel, destinations and the issues that they face while traveling. The session helped us engage with a group of well-travelled, urban end-consumer at a deeper level.”
Also, speaking on the occasion was by Mr. Ashutosh Shrotriya, Head – Products & Business Process, who said: “This is a perfect platform to present our product to the right influencer group, besides reaching out to our audience. We received a lot of queries and genuine feedback in the process that will help us deal with the growing challenges of a traveler. With our commitment to superior product and experience for our customers, we hope to continue to improvise in our area of expertise.”
Also, you must know about Religare Travel Insurance Exclusions:
- Expenses incurred due to the misuse of drugs or alcohol.
- War or any war-like activity, and Nuclear perils or consequences arising therein
- Contamination and other consequences of Ionizing Radiation
- Suicide attempted suicide or intentional self-injury
- Any hazardous sports or activities like bungee jumping, paragliding, rafting, etc.
- Breach of law or criminal activities
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, AIDS, etc.
Religare Health Insurance currently offers products in the retail segment for Health Insurance, Critical Illness, Personal Accident, Top-up Coverage, International Travel Insurance and Maternity along with Group Health Insurance and Group Personal Accident Insurance for corporates.
The organization has been adjudged the ‘Best Health Insurance Company’ at the ABP News-BFSI Awards 2015 and also received the ‘Editor’s Choice Award for Best Product Innovation’ at Finnoviti 2013; it was also conferred the ‘Rising Star Insurer Award’ at The Indian Insurance Awards 2014