Amelia Island is the perfect vacation destination for those who are looking for a little bit of everything. From its beautiful beaches and stunning scenery to its rich history and culture, there is something for everyone on this little island. One of the best things about Amelia Island is that it is relatively untouched by tourism. This means that you can get a feel for the local culture and way of life. The people here are friendly and welcoming, and there is a real sense of community. Even though it is a small island, there is plenty to do. You can go on hikes through the lush forests, paddle through the marshes, or just relax on the beach. There is also a vibrant nightlife, with plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you entertained.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is the only place to be. The luxury resort welcomes you with warm smiles and personal attention. The award-winning spa, The Spa at the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island offers a wide variety of treatments to rejuvenate the body and mind, including massages, facials, and body treatments. Enjoy the fitness center or tennis courts during your stay. The beachfront location is perfect for family vacations or romantic getaways. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, offers so much to do that you’ll never want to leave.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is a luxury resort located on the beach in Fernandina Beach. It is one of only three Ritz-Carlton properties in Florida and the largest resort in North America with over 1,000 guest rooms and suites.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is the perfect location for your next vacation. Whether you are looking for a relaxing getaway or an action-packed adventure. The resort features spacious guest rooms and suites overlooking the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway. Guests can enjoy a variety of amenities including:
- Free access to our state-of-the-art fitness center;
- Complimentary valet parking;
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel;
- The Ritz Kids Club offers children ages 4-12 an exciting program designed to keep them entertained while their parents relax by the pool or on the beach, and other.
Helpful tips and ideas to help you plan the perfect vacation
We’ve got you covered. You can plan your perfect vacation at the resort, starting with a convenient location, just off the Atlantic Ocean and minutes from downtown Fernandina Beach. The team is ready to help you plan the details of your stay. From arranging dinner reservations at fine dining restaurants or tee times at a championship golf course to recommending local attractions and excursions, we’re here to make your trip extraordinary.
Also, variety of activities for guests of all ages. Guests can enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, or take advantage of the on-site fitness center and yoga studio. If you’re looking for some adventure, try snorkeling in one of three pools or lounging on the beach right outside your room! Or try out these excursion ideas! The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is located on Amelia Island, just across the bridge from Jacksonville. The location gives you easy access to many attractions and activities, including:
- Jacksonville Beaches – Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service or drive yourself over to enjoy the beaches. You can walk or bike along the beach or relax in a hammock at your private cabana while you listen to live music. If you’re looking for a little more excitement, head over to the pier where you can fish, go for a swim, or just enjoy the view. Don’t forget to stop by one of the many beachside restaurants for a bite to eat.
- The Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens – Visit the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens for an up-close look at more than 2,000 animals from around the world, including hippos and rhinos! You can also take a guided tour in one of their amphibious boats that travel along the St. Johns River. This is a great way to learn about the local wildlife and see some of the most amazing creatures on earth!
- Amelia Island Plantation – Visit this historic plantation home built in 1790 and learn about its history during a guided tour of this beautiful property. The plantation was used as a cotton and indigo plantation. In the early 19th century, it was one of the largest plantations in the United States. Was owned by several different families over the years. In 1968, it was bought by the Amelia Island Company. The plantation is now a resort. It has a hotel, golf course, tennis courts, and spa.
The Spa at Amelia Island Ritz Carlton is an experience you won’t soon forget. With extensive treatments and services offered, you can customize your own spa day to perfection. Choose from a variety of massages, facials, and body treatments. Or, enjoy one of the many signature spa packages.
Day Spa Package is the perfect way to relax, rejuvenate and escape the everyday. This package includes a 50-minute Swedish Massage, a 50-minute Custom Facial, and a Manicure/Pedicure. Also included is full use of the amenities at the spa, which includes an indoor pool, sauna, fitness center, and locker room.
Luxury Spa Package massages are the best way to relieve stress and tension and to enjoy some well-deserved pampering. This package includes a 60-minute Swedish massage, a 60-minute facial, and a 30-minute Pedicure. You will also receive a Spa Access package which provides access to exclusive facilities including the Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Steam Room. This package is perfect for anyone who deserves a day of luxury and relaxation.
Ultimate Spa Package is the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate. This package includes a one-hour massage, a facial, and a manicure/pedicure. It also comes with a $100 gift card to use towards any other services at the spa. This is the perfect spa package for anyone who wants to relax and feel pampered.
After a long day of pampering, take some time to explore Amelia Island. This beautiful barrier island is home to many shops, restaurants, and attractions. Be sure to visit the Amelia Island Lighthouse and Fort Clinch State Park. With so much to see and do, you’re sure to have a vacation you’ll never forget.