Through blog writing, one can create their own world of writing and can create their own websites by attracting the viewers with their innovative and unique writing skills. Posting a blog on any creative topic and uploading it with a catchy title can easily snug the attention of the reader which increases the earning amount of the writer.
Here you are free to write whatever you feel like but should maintain the basic sentence construction structure. Travel blogging allows you to express the feelings you experienced while traveling the place. Many of us travel to places we dreamt of.
But sharing the experience with other travelers increases enthusiasm.
Through blog writing, one can improve their writing skills and develop their academic conception of writing skills. By writing a blog paper one indulges themselves in research activity. By doing so they can gain a lot of information by reading several relevant journal articles and improve their reading as well as writing skills as well. The blog paper can be written in several ways.
By choosing an interesting topic and thereby writing about that chosen topic by expressing your own feelings and producing a logical flow is blog writing.
A Type of Content Writing
Content writing has several variations such as Seo content writing where one can earn money by working as a freelancer and creating their own content for which they will be paid. It also helps to develop writing skills as well as enhances English proficiencies.
SEO copyright can be sold through e-commerce services and can earn a lot of money. You can also create your own business by hiring several content writers under your company and sell their writings to the clients and earn unlimited income. Next is blogging through which one can create their own world of writing. Here they can create their own websites by attracting viewers with their innovative and unique writing skills.
Posting a blog on any creative topic and uploading it with a catchy title can easily snag the attention of the reader. With the increasing rate of viewers the earning amount of the writer increases. Here you are free to write whatever you feel like but should maintain the basic sentence construction structure.
Earning money through blogging depends on the subscriber’s rate. If the subscribers are happy with your produced content then your follower rate will increase as the amount of money. These are all part of content writing which supports a writer to create a research paper or a blog writing paper. “Blogging is a great work I found which enhances my proficiency and control over the English language,” says Harish who is an expert at TopAssignmentExperts.
Steps to Write a Blog Paper
Firstly, in order to write a blog paper, an interesting topic should be selected which should be further researched. For example, the topic is about Travelling. After selecting the topic, manage the time schedule according to your own perception as it is an important criterion.
Start researching the points that are to be jotted down. An outline should be sketched out by reading several times and taking notes. Sentence construction should be highly checked and grammar should be observed repeatedly.
In order to strengthen the writing, sources should be searched from several journal articles. Google can also be done by highlighting your point of view or perspectives about the topic.
Questions should be asked within self and answers should be found by doing several kinds of research. A work thesis statement should be found out in order to defend and expand the blogging. After doing several kinds of research then jot the points down and write a blog paper. It, therefore, is followed by a brief introduction, a body of several paragraphs, and a conclusion that shows the summary of the entire topic.
Blogging is done in a totally informal manner. Blogging introduces the viewers to a story like a format. Its writing requires creativity and innovativeness within a writer whose unique writing should influence the readers. “I love to write a blog paper as it enhances and improves my writing as well as reading skills,” says Dona who is an expert in EduWorldUSA.
Blog writing can be written in an informal manner whose content comes solely from the inner mind. Research for the topic can be done from any famous articles either from any popular newspapers or from any other websites, but not required to that extent.
For example, if our topic is about Travelling, then the first requirement is to highlight the places visited. After this, you can find out the detailed information by taking help of any sites. Newspaper reading and listening is also a good idea to do research and write for any topic. Though it’s not that much fruitful like the updated google version, still it provides the basic outline required for the topic.
Through reading the blogging articles from any site one can easily gain an idea of the particular topic. They can also understand the point of view and emotions related to the writing. The readers are able to relate to the topic and easily get influence, as its touchy writing pattern steals the heart of the readers.
Therefore, writing blogging papers related to travel needs a lot of improvement. As the readers’ emotions are related to the writing therefore the writing should be relevant containing proper information. There are simple ways to improve the travel blog writing skills which are as follows:
1.Reading is one of the most important parts of any blog writing paper. The information you are presenting in your writing should be read properly so that it can be delivered without grammatical flaws. Reading twice, thrice can improve your ways of thinking power and thereby develops your writing skills. If you are taking information from another source, then read the material properly until it touches your soul. After reading, take up your laptop or desktop and start writing. Hopefully, mistakes can be avoided now.
2. By loving the job, you can also improve your blog writing skills. If you are writing just to earn money then it will prove an unrealistic one. The writing should come from the inner self. Your striving point should be to become a proper and the best writer, not an editor. Money influences professionalism. It kills the basic sense of a writer and provokes them to present a paper that lacks emotion. A travel blog encourages a reader to trust the writer, therefore in order for the blog writing skills to enjoy and love the writing job.
3. Avoid linear writing. Blog writing always prefers story writing skills. In travel blog writing, the writer should express their views in such a way that the readers should feel enthusiastic. The story should touch them and arouse their curiosity level. Formal blogging includes an introduction, a body with several paragraphs, and a conclusion. But while writing a travel blog these patterns should be avoided as it creates a sense of boredom for the reader. As a result, they may feel like avoiding reading the paper.
4. Motivational skills should be there while writing a blog. The writer should understand the main motto to motivate the readers. The motivational skill of a writer helps to change the perspectives of the readers and they may give a second thought of visiting the place after reading your blog.
5. Gathering relevant information can also ignore mistakes while writing any travel blog. No doubt you will express your own point of view. But information should be relevant. Providing baseless and vague information may put a bad impression on your writing skills. Therefore, while writing, provide authentic information so that the readers can trust your writing skills and prefer to read more and more from you.
6. Write by listening to your mind. Travelling is like a dream coming true. Everyone likes to travel. But before traveling the travelers usually collect information about the place, about its ambiance, check the weather and climatic issues, the peoples, the trend, the political and social situations, flooding, lodging, and many more. All the information should be presented in a story format in order to attract travelers to your blog.
7. Interesting writing flow should be there while writing the blog. The writing flow should start with certain basic information. Then accordingly it can follow a storytelling format. In between, it should be added with a climax which generally arouses the interest of the reader to read more. Mentioning the U-turns can grab the reader’s attention. The conclusion can be done by highlighting the writer’s own opinion.
8. Inclusion of the aspects of storytelling. The whole writing procedure should include a storytelling format. There are two types of traveling writing. One is a commercial way of writing and another is a personal way of writing. In commercial travel writing, the writer uses the part of the story as an intrinsic aspect of knowledge. On the other hand, personal traveling writing helps to get an intuitive understanding of the writer. “ I love to read blogging as it is almost like a storytelling concept,” says Ritu who is an expert with TFTH.
9. Avoid stress and feel relaxed while writing. Travelling blog often allows a writer to write a blog according to their own point of view in a totally informal way. Therefore work done with stress can affect the quality of writing. It may hamper the reading flow of a reader.
10. Clarification of the points to be highlighted. The points that a writer is going to highlight should be checked twice and thrice before presenting them in front of the readers. The points should be arranged in a sequencing manner and should follow a certain order.
11. Write whatever you know because in this competitive world there may be some smarter writer than you, some tougher writer than you. So, write according to your own conception, write what you think about the content and arouse the attention of the readers in your own style.
12. Reading aloud and learning from it is yet another way to avoid mistakes. Reading aloud plays an important role as reading skill is connected with our will. Therefore, reading engagement strategies are invented so as to meet the expectations of the readers. The writers should motivate themselves to read the content loudly so as to raise the interest of others for the particular topic and should also encourage them to read all kinds of languages to enrich language proficiency.
13. Setting examples also snug the attention of the readers towards the blog writing skills of a writer. While writing the content the writers should cite some real-life examples and provide certain tips to the readers so that they can easily access the entire thing traveling.
14. Attach certain scenic views, photographs of the culture of the specific place, and most importantly attach a locational map. With this information, the readers can easily track the place and get information before traveling.
15. After finishing the writing the writer should know how to self-edit the content. Editing matters a lot as it is the finishing touch of any content writing.
16. Do not forget to miss any points. Proofreading in this case is highly required. Missing any point means losing readers’ attention to your writing. After committing a mistake and realizing will not regain your readers’ hope towards you. Therefore, before committing the mistake, recheck properly.
17. The two most important parts of a traveling blog are the beginning and the ending. Ending matters a lot as it leaves the audience to think more. Conclusion connects the dots and leads to some sort of resolution.
18. Improving the English language and writing in fluent English is highly required. As the readers may range from various regions, with various languages. Therefore, the writer should have a proper hold on the English language.
From the above-mentioned points, it is clear that traveling blog writing provides us with a lot of information about the place to be visited. Certain simple ways are mentioned above of how to improve the quality of travel blog writing skills.