Reunion Island is a French island located in the Indian Ocean. It has a population of about 800000. The Reunion Island is known for its volcanic, rain-forested interior, offshore reefs, beaches and Creole culture. The landscape beauty and the hills along with the waterfalls are just amazing and will give the life time experience. The video along with flow music in the background will take you a small tour of the island. The island will provide you a proper vacation place. There are many sports activity that you can enjoy here like hiking and scuba diving. The active Piton de la Fournaise volcano, its most iconic landmark, rewards climbers with sweeping views from its rim.
There are few facts about the island that you don’t know, Let me tell you those first before you watch the video
- Reunion Island is tropical and has volcanoes.
- The National Park of the Reunion Island is a World Heritage site.
- The Island receives the record of the greatest rainfall for four times.
- The sugar industry is one of the biggest parts of the economy of the island after tourism.
- The Island is quite rich in the resources and if it is country the GDP would rank 35 in the world.
VIDEO: Best Lookout Ever – Journey through Reunion Island
Now enjoy the beautiful video and so share it with your friends.
Image Source: www.amateurradiodx.com
You can also watch: VIDEO: The Amazing Seychelles Islands