The video will take you through the amazing crystal cave. It is a true example of how nature can also be artist. The cave is totally made of ice and the beauty is just amazing. The beauty of the cave and how it automatically crafted by our nature is also one of the best things you will in this video. The cave is located in the Naica Mine which is 300 metres below the surface in Mexico. The largest that has been found in the cave is 12m in length and 4m in diameter and its weight is approximately 55 tons. The group of scientists known as the Naica Project are researching on these caverns. Let me tell you few more things about the amazing crystal cave before you watch the video,
Facts About Crystal Cave
1. It is also called Cave of the Crystals because it is actually made up of three caves that are co-joined among them. The one out of them is very much larger than others.
2. The Naica mine is still active and if you want to visit the place you can do so with proper permissions. The upper cavern is available for access and below one is too dangerous to visit because of the extreme temperature.
3. Just beneath the cave lies the pool of magma. The magma is rising from the Earth’s core. This heat from this magma makes the cave unbearable for any substantial amount of time.
4. The crystal cave has seen a consider amount of growth over the past half a million years.
5. The Cave of the Crystals is a home to stacks of selenite.
Now enjoy the video and do share it with your friends and family.
VIDEO: Amazing Crystal Cave – How Earth Made This
Image Source: blogs.atrapalo.com.mx
You can also watch: VIDEO: What Lightning Looks Like From Space. Unbelievable!